The information provided on our website, aajivanbiography.com is intended for general informational purposes only. While we strive to regularly update and ensure the accuracy of the information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the website or the information and graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
The information found on aajivanbiography.com has been gathered from various online sources and does not carry any explicit or implicit guarantees, including but not limited to guarantees of merchantability, usability, non-infringement, or accuracy.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites through advertisements, which are not under the control of aajivanbiography.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
While we strive to maintain the smooth operation and uptime of our website, we cannot be held responsible for any temporary unavailability due to technical issues beyond our control. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the loss of data or profits associated with the use of this website.
We highly respect intellectual property rights and are committed to protecting them. If you are a copyright owner and believe that any user-submitted material on our website infringes upon your copyrights, you can submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by sending an email to our team containing the following information:
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you wish to report all of them, please provide a comprehensive list of such works found on the site.
- Clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, along with sufficient information to locate that material on our website (such as the message ID of the infringing material).
- A statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the material claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement affirming that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your contact information, including preferably an email address and telephone number, so that we can reply to your notice.
- The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please use the contact form on our “Contact Us” page to send the infringement notice.
Kindly allow us a week or two to respond via email. Note that sending your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.